The Life Of William Harvey by Geoffrey Keynes
William Harvey (1578–1657) was an English physician, who described completely and in detail the systemic circulation and properties of blood being pumped to the body by the heart. A classic biography, first published in 1966. This reprint has various corrections.
- Publisher Clarendon Press, Oxford; 1978
- Black Cloth Hardback, 483 pp
- Contains 32 Illustrations
- Size 250x 175mm, 1.6kg
- ISBN 0 19 858119 X
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Unclipped Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund