The Letters of Charles Dickens 1833 – 1870
The Letters of Charles Dickens 1833 – 1870, edited by his Sister-in-law and his Eldest Daughter.
- Publisher Macmillan and Co,, London; 1893
- Blue Cloth Hardback, ,vii-ix, , 1-763 pp
- Facsimilies of Two Letters
- Size 175 x 120mm, 900g
Condition: Fair – Missing Title and Half Title Pages, No Inscriptions, Good Reading Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.