The Incas by Nigel Davies
The Incas was first published in the USA in 1995 by the University Press of Colorado. This specific edition follows the text of the first edition with minor emendations and the addition of a new section. “The Ancient Pre-Inca Kingdoms” comprising the first five chapters of Nigel Davies’s “The Ancient Kingdoms of Peru” (first published in Great Britain in 1997 by Penguin Books.)
- The Incas, Folio Society Second Printing No. 1045.3, London; 2001
- Gilt Blocked Hardback, 389pp
- Superbly Illustrated in Full Colour
- Size 260 x 180 x 45mm, 1.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund