The Imitation of Christ Thomas A Kempis
Only the Bible has been more influential as a source of Christian devotional reading than The Imitation of Christ. This meditation on the spiritual life has inspired readers from Thomas More and St. Ignatius Loyola to Thomas Merton and Pope John Paul I. Written by the Augustinian monk Thomas à Kempis between 1420 and 1427, it contains clear instructions for renouncing worldly vanities and locating eternal truths. No book has more explicitly and movingly described the Christian ideal:
- Folio Society First Edition
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2008
- Hardback Black Cloth with Blocked Spine and Front Board, 250 pp
- Various Colour Illustrations Throughout
- Size 230mm x 180mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.
There are no reviews yet.