The Illustrated Library Shakespeare
This elegant facsimile edition of Shakespeare’s works includes all the bard’s plays, as well as the complete sonnets and poetry. The great joy of this volume – and what makes it a very special presentation of Shakespeare’s works – is that it includes over sixty superb colour illustrations and hundreds of black and white illustrations scattered throughout the text. The artwork was created by Sir John Gilbert, George Cruikshank and R. Dudley for the original edition. Originally published around the turn of the century 1900 and published in Three Volumes. This book recreates the magnificent original production. Although it has since been published in separate volumes, now the entire masterpiece is gathered together in One Volume for the first time in nearly 120 years.
Volume I, Comedies; Volume II, Tragedies, Volume III, Historical Plays, Poems and Sonnets
- Limited Edition
- Publisher Midpoint Press, Really Useful Map Company Limited; 2006
- Green Cloth Hardback with Gilt Titles and Decoration, Silver Page Edges, Silk Ribbon Bookmark, 396pp, 406pp, 476pp
- Superbly Illustrated Throughout
- Size 310 x 250mm, 5kg
- ISBN 0-7554-5906-7
Condition: Like New – No Dust Jacket As Issued, Blank Presentation Page, No Inscriptions, Excellent Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.