Icelandic Sagas edited by Magnus Magnusson
The Icelandic sagas are prose histories describing events that took place amongst the Norse and Celtic inhabitants of Iceland during the period of the Icelandic Commonwealth in the 10th and 11th centuries AD. They were most likely written in the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries AD, perhaps originating in an oral tradition of storytelling. The Folio Society presents twelve of the outstanding examples of the saga art, this volume contains three of the ‘BigFive’.
- Folio Society SFirst Impression No. 987
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1999
- Quarter Leather With Illustrated Cloth Sides Hardback, 809 pp
- Illustrated in Colour by Simon Noyes
- Size 260 x 190mm, 2.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.