The Humour Of Dickens Chosen by Cruikshank
A selection from many of the Novels of Dickens and the extracts from them that the author considers humorous, superbly illustrated by the leading illustrators/cartoonists of the time. Published to generate profits for the Jubilee of the Dickens fellowship to complete the Dickens House Endowment Fund.
- Publisher, "New Chronicle" Publications Department, London; 1952
- Paperback, 145 pp
- With illustrations by Ardizonne, Cummings Searle, Lancaster, Low, Giles, Horner, Illingworth and Joss.
- Size 205 x 150 mm, 0.45 kg
Condition: Good – Dust Jacket Has Slightly Rubbed Edges, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org