The Hobbit & Lord of The Rings Trilogy by J R R Tolkien
The Hobbit – Set in a time “Between the Dawn of Færie and the Dominion of Men”, The Hobbit follows the quest of home-loving hobbit Bilbo Baggins to win a share of the treasure guarded by the dragon, Smaug This edition of The Hobbit matches the 3 volumes Lord of the Rings
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy – Sequel to The Hobbit. Volume I ‘The Fellowship of the Ring’ – this volume contains both the Forward and the long Prologue. – Volume II ‘The Two Towers’. Tolkien provides a synopsis at the start of this volume. – Volume III ‘The Return of the King’. Tolkien provides a synopsis at the start of this volume and this volume contains numerous appendices and an index.
The Silmarillion – “The Silmarillion is the history of the War of the Exiled Elves against the Enemy, which all takes place in the North-west of the world (Middle-earth). Several tales of victory and tragedy are caught up in it; but it ends with catastrophe, and the passing of the Ancient World” Tolkien
- Folio Society First Impression New Binding Nos.466, 417 1997
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1997
- Quarter Leather with Cloth Boards Hardback, 245, 459, 372, 487, 420 pp
- Illustrations by Francis Mosley, Ingahild Grathmer (Queen Margrethe II of Denmark), being redrawn by Eric Fraser, & original maps to endpapers.
- Size 235 x 160mm, 5kg
Condition: Near Fine – Slight Sun Fading To Lord Of The Rings Spines, Books Are Fine Copies
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.