The History of England in the Eighteenth Century by Macaulay
Compiled and edited by Peter Rowland. This volume covers from the reign of Queen Anne to the Reform Bill.
- Folio Society First Reprint No. 465
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1982
- Red Buckram Hardback, 318 pp
- With 20 b/w illustrations
- Size 250 x 160mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.