The Greek Myths by Robert Graves
Entertaining,original & wide-ranging survey of Greek Mythology. The text of this edition follows that of the 1960 edition except for the deletion of Graves’ source notes.
- Folio Society Thirteenth Printing No. 924
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2002
- Quarter Brown Buckram with Printed Paper Sides Hardback, 700 pp
- B/w Illustrations by Grahame Baker Endpaper maps of the Ancient Mediterranean and Ancient Greece.
- Size 230 x 150mm, 1.9kg
Condition: Very Good – Slight Mark To Slipcase, Otherwise Fine Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.