The Gown Of Glory by Agnes Sligh Turnbull
This is the story of a wonderful family, short of cash but rich in everything else. It is the story of a full and happy marriage, and of what happens when a wealthy young man falls in love with the Minister"s daughter.
- Second Impression October 1952
- Publisher , London;
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 320 pp
- Pictorial Jacket by Peter Collins
- Size 205 x 140mm, 550g
Condition: Good – Price Clipped Dust Jacket, Owners Inscription, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund