The Golden Age Of The English Theatre by Judith Cook
An account of the period 1580 to the closure of the theatres in 1642, bringing to life what it was like to visit the great theatres such as the Rose or the Globe, what plays were produced and which were the crowd pullers, what type of people were the actors and playwrights.
- Publisher Simon & Schuster, London; 1995
- Burgundy Cloth Hardback, 339 pp
- Illustrated in Black & White
- Size 800g
- ISBN 0 671 71229 2
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Unclipped Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.