The Gentleman’s Daughter Amanda Vickery
Women’s Lives in Georgian England. Following several women in the 18th and early 19th centuries through their diaries and letters we see the minutiae of their lives and their changing place in society.
- First Folio Society Edition
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2006
- Gold Blocked Orange Cloth Hardback, pp
- Illustrated in colour by Neil Gower.
- Size 240 x 160mm, 1.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.