The Four Georges William Makepeace Thackeray
Lectures delivered by Thackeray during his 1855-56 visit to the States. The US edition preceded the UK edition by a year.
- True first edition, issued the year before the English edition.
- Publisher Harper & Brothers, New York; 1860
- Embossed Brown Cloth Hardback, 241 pp + 6 pp cat
- Illustrated with 16 engravings
- Size 195 x 125mm, 650g
Condition: Good – Small Split To Top Edge of Spine, Small Owners Lable, No Inscriptions, Light Foxing, Good Clean Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund