The Forgotten Monarchy of Scotland by HRH Prince Michael of Albany
The True Story of the Royal House of Stewart and the Hidden Lineage of the Kings and Queens of Scots. Authoritatively researched and passionately written, this compelling account of political corruption, assassinations, and parliamentary conspiracy showcases the heroes and villains of Scottish history.
This book is from my recently purchased Gilmore Collection containing many superb books on Scottish History, Topography and Culture.
Please email email@example.com for a full catalogue.
- Publisher Element Books Limited, Shaftesbury, Dorset; 1998
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 502pp
- With Many Colour and b/w Illustrations, Maps and Genealogical Tables
- Size 240 x 160mm, 1.5kg
- ISBN: 1 86204 234 9
Condition: Very Good – Uncreased Spine, Owners Bookplate, Small Inscription, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.