The Folio Society Book of the 100 Greatest Photographs
Ever since the invention of Photography a little over 150 years ago photographer’s, inspired by its immense potential, have eagerly applied the camera’s eye to theworld around them. This book contains 100 masterpieces of the medium.
- Folio Society Second Impression No. 1305
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2006
- Hardback Bound in Full Black Buckram, 220 pp
- 100 Superb Photographs in Various Tones
- Size 265mm x 290mm, 2.5kg
Condition: Good – Markings to Back of Slipcase Otherwise Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.