The Folio Poets – Wordsworth Selected Poems
William Wordsworth (1770–1850) was a major English Romantic poet who, with Samuel Taylor Coleridge, helped to launch the Romantic Age in English literature. The words ‘Daffodils’ and ‘Wordsworth’ go hand in hand with each other. The most famous poem in the English language was composed in 1804, two years after Wordsworth saw the flowers while walking by Ullswater on a stormy day with Dorothy, his sister. His inspiration for the poem came from an account written by Dorothy.
- Folio Society First Impression No.1108
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2002
- Quarter Black Leather with Illustrated Cloth Hardback, 495 pp
- Illustrated with b&w engravings by Peter Reddick
- Size 285 x 200mm, 2.2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.