The Folio Book of Literary Puzzles by John Sutherland
Literary essays about famous novels taken from “Where Was Rebecca Shot?” and “The Literary Detective: 100 Puzzles in Classic Fiction”. With two previously unpublished chapters: The Great Gatsby and the Chameleon on Wheels; and Brideshead, The Tradesman’s Entrance.
- Folio Society First Impression
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2007
- Hardback, 192 pp
- Black and white illustrations and colour frontispiece
- Size 220 x 130mm, 400g
Condition: Fine – As Issued (No Slipcase), Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.