The Flowers and Their Story by Hilderic Friend
An uncommon book with excellent drawings by the author from original photographs. Originally written for children it is still a comprehensive study
- Publisher Robert Culley, London; Undated c.1900
- Bevel Edged Blue/Green Buckram Hardback with Gilt Titles and Decorations, 300 pp
- With 155 illustrations of Flowers and Flower Studies from the Author's Photographs, and Eight Coloured Plates.
- Size 200 x 150mm, 950g
Condition: Very Good – No Dust Jacket, Light Foxing To Early Leaves, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.com