The Fisherman’s Guide To Game Fishing
Detailed and well-illustrated beginner’s guide to all aspects of fishing for trout and salmon, originally published as part of the Marshall Cavendish “Fisherman’s Handbook” as a magazine series. Begins with an identification of the game species, their characteristics, behaviour and life-cycles; and describes the equipment and techniques required to catch them. There is a section devoted to fishing flies, with instructions given for tying your own flies.
- Publisher Marshall Cavendish, London; 1979
- Green Cloth Hardback, 144 pp
- With colour and b/w illustrations
- Size 225 x 125mm, 650g
- ISBN 0 85685 643 6
Condition: Good – No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.