The Eustace Diamonds Anthony Trollope Folio Society 1990
Out of stock
The Eustace Diamonds by Anthony Trollope
Anthony Trollope’s celebrated Parliamentary novels, of which The Eustace Diamonds is the third and most famous, are at once unfailingly amusing social comedies, melodramas of greed and deception, and precise nature studies of the political animal in its mid-Victorian habitat. With its purloined jewels, its conniving, resilient, mercenary heroine, and its partiality for the human spectacle in all its complexity, The Eustace Diamonds is a splendid example of Trollop’s art at its most assured. The third book in the Palliser series.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 659
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1990
- Series Binding Hardback, 647 pp
- Illustrations by Llewellyn Thomas.
- Size 225 x 150mm, 1.5g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.
|Categories||Folio Society, Literary Fiction|