The English Governess At The Siamese Court by Anna Harriette Leonowens
Recollections of six years in the royal palace at Bangkok. Illustrated throughout with illustrations from the first edition (1870), engraved from photographs presented to the author by the King of Siam, primary source for the musical “The King & I.”
- Folio Society First Impression No.470
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1980
- Light Brown Cloth Hardback, 234 pp
- Wood-engraved plates from photographs.
- Size 250 x 160mm, 975g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.