The Edinburgh History of Scotland Complete 4 Volumes
The four-volume Edinburgh History of Scotland was one of the most important projects in Scottish historical writing for maore than half a century. This collection contains;
- Volume 1 The Making of the Kingdom (1957), 705pp;
- Volume 2 The Later Middle Ages (1974), 695pp;
- Volume 3 James V – James VII (1971), 449pp,
- Volume 4 1689 to the Present (1968), 464pp
This book is from my recently purchased Gilmore Collection containing many superb books on Scottish History, Topography and Culture. Please email me for a full catalogue.
- Publisher Oliver & Boyd, London; 1968-75
- Blue Cloth Hardback
- Illustrated with maps, plans and genealogical trees
- Size 225 x 150mm, 4.8kg
Condition: Good – Unclipped Dust Jackets some with repairs, Owners Bookplate, Small Inscription, Good Complete Set
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund