The Double Cross System by J C Masterman
Masterman was the top civil servant responsible for this branch of the UK's espionage network during the second world war. A memorandum on his department's achievements was required and this he wrote immediately before his retirement. Naturally it was a highly confidential document but now, many decades later, it was decided to allow publication. The reader will be very surprised to find a text that is so readable, and to learn of a story that was so important. It was Masterman's talent, however, that has turned what would normally be a dry-as-dust government paper into something akin to a thriller!
- Folio Society First Edition
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2007
- Three Quarter Black Buckram Hardback, 215 pp
- With black and white photographic plates
- Size 240 x 160mm, 1kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.