The Discovery Of Tahiti from the journals of George Robertson
An Account of the Discovery of Tahiti From the Journal of George Robertson Master of HMS Dolphin. Original account of the discovery of Tahiti and the clash of cultures.
- Folio Society First Edition No.75, Presentation Copy For 1955
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1955
- Quarter Green Cloth, Printed Yellow Paper Hardback, 128 pp
- Wood engravings by Robert Gibbings
- Size 220 x 145mm, 500g
Condition: Very Good –No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.