The Dickens Country By F G Kitton
Kitton describes the towns and villages associated with Charles Dickens. The posthumously published work of a great Dickensian, with a brief memoir of the author by Arthur Waugh.
- The Pilgrimage Series Edition
- Publisher Adam & Charles Black, London;1905
- Green Cloth Hardback with Gilt Titles and Decoration To Front Cover, Gilt Page Tops, 235pp+4
- With Fifty Full Page Illustrations, Mostly From Photographs By T W Tyrrell
- Size 210x145mm, 900g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Foxing To Page Edges and Endleaves, No Inscriptions, Good Sound Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.