The Dickens Circle by J W T Ley
A Narrative Of The Novelist's Friendships. An important study of Dickens and his contemporaries, by a leading authority on the subject.
- First Edition, Signed Presentation Copy From The Author
- Publisher E P Dutton & Company, New York; 1919
- Red Cloth Hardback, xix, 424 pp
- With 42 B/W Illustrations
- Size 215 x 145mm, 1.1kg
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Slight Fading To Spine, Signed Presentation Copy By The Author, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund