The Diary of Samuel Pepys 11 Volumes
A new and complete transcription edited by William Matthews and Robert Latham frontispiece artworks in full colour.
Eleven hardcovers (9 volumes + index + companion) uniformly bound, limited to 1,000 copies.
Quarter-bound in the finest Nigerian goatskin leather, and blocked in gold.
Hand marble paper sides by Ann Muir and Zerkall mould-made cream laid endpapers.
Printed on Caxton wove paper by Cambridge University Press
Colour frontispieces and maps, ribbon markers, book edges gilded.
Published either with custom bookcase or with individual slipcases.
Volume I: 1660; Volume II: 1661; Volume III: 1662; Volume IV: 1663; Volume V: 1664; Volume VI: 1665; Volume VII: 1666; Volume VIII: 1667; Volume IX: 1668-1669; Volume X: Companion; Volume XI: Index.
- The edition is limited to 1,000 copies of which this is hand numbered no. 496
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2003
- Quarter-bound in the finest Nigerian goatskin leather, and blocked in gold, aproximately 5,160 pp.
- Colour frontispieces and maps, ribbon markers, book edges gilded
- Size 225 x 145 x520mm, 10.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copies, This collection originally came with a custom Folio Society bookcase which does not come with this set.
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.