The Desert War Trilogy by Alan Moorehead
Hailed as 'the prince of war correspondents', Alan Moorehead won an enormous, loyal readership in Britain with his despatches from the African front. Writing for ten to twelve hours a day in the lulls between battlefield sorties, he also gathered material for the three books of The Desert War Trilogy, which he published during the war itself. Together they form an electrifying contemporary account of one of the most thrilling and decisive arenas of the Second World War.
- 1. Mediterranean Front: 1940-1941.
- 2. A Year of Battle: 1941-1942.
- 3. The End in Africa: 1942-1943.
- Folio Society First Impression No.
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2010
- Red Cloth Hardback, 229, 290, 265 pp
- With black and white plates.
- Size 250 x 170mm, 2.8kg
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
Condition: Fine â€“ Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website