The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire by Edward Gibbon
From the publication of its first volume, in 1776, Edward Gibbon’s Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire has kept its position as a classic work not only of literature but of history. In this edited and abridged edition Hugh Trevor-Roper has provide us with the generous essence of its many volumes along with an illuminating Appreciation on Gibbon and his times. There is no better introduction to the history of the Roman Empire.
- Publisher Heron Books, London; 1970
- Hardback, 680 pp
- With 35 b/w illustrations
- Size 205 x 125mm, 950g
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website