The Curie Family by Maurice Goldsmith
Marie and Pierre Curie Nobel Prize in Physics 1903, Marie Curie – Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1911, Irene and Frederic Joliot-Curie Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1935
The winning of three Nobel Prizes in one family over two generations is a record unlikely to be matched. These are the facts, yet they explain very little about the why and wherefore of this remarkable record. It is the great merit of Maurice Goldsmith’s study that it clarifies the real meaning of the Curie achievement as a family and at the same time brings to life the very human story that lies behind it.
- The Great Nobel Prizes Series
- Publisher Heron Books, London; 1971
- Two Tone Kidron Hardback, 375 pp
- With b/w illustrations
- Size 205 x 125mm, 750g
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.