The Companion Guide To Venice by Hugh Honour
Describes not only the great show-pieces, but equally the Venetians, the smaller streets and canals, the parts of Venice not usually seen by the tourist though full of delights, and what is most worth visiting in the outlying islands and on the mainland.
- Second edition
- Publisher Collins, London; 1967
- Cloth Hardback, 288 pp
- With b/w illustrations
- Size 210 x 140mm, 700g
Condition: Very Good – Good Unclipped DJ, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.