The Companion Guide To Florence by Eve Borsook
Written by a young American art historian, describes with the knowledge and insight of one long resident in Florence not only what is to be seen but why it is there.
- Publisher Collins, London; 1966
- Orange Cloth Hardback, 416 pp
- Contains many superb photographic plates.
- Size 215 x 140mm, 850g
Condition: Very Good – Slight Edgewear To Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.