The Claims Of The Church Of Scotland by G D Henderson
An attempt to describe briefly the main features of the history and constitution of the Church of Scotland, and so to bring to the notice of such as care to enquire what that institution has actually stood for, what have been its guiding principles and how these have been applied through the changing centuries.
This book is from my recently purchased Gilmore Collection containing many superb books on Scottish History, Topography and Culture.
Please email email@example.com for a full catalogue.
- Publisher Hodder and Stoughton Ltd., London; 1951
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 251pp
- Size 225 x 150mm, 650g
Condition: Good – Light Rubbing To Edges, Owners Inscription, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund