The Civil War A Narrative by Shelby Foote
Taking the reader from the drama of Jefferson Davis resignation from the United States Senate and Abraham Lincoln’s arrival in the nation capital to Davis’ final flight and capture and Lincoln tragic death, Foote covers his subject with astonishing depth and scope. Every battle, every general, and every statesman has its place in this monumental narrative, told in lively prose that captures the sights, smells, and sounds of the conflict. Never before have the great battles and personalities of the Civil War been so excitingly presented, and never before has the story been told so completely.
All unclipped dust jackets have a price of $55.00
- Vol 1, Fort Sumter to Perryville – 840pp/maps;
- Vol 2, Fredericksburg to Meridian – 988pp/maps;
- Vol 3, Red River to Appomattox- 1,106pp/maps.
- Publisher Random House, New York; 1974
- Includes several maps in the text.
- Size 240 x 170mm, 5.5kg
- ISBN 9780394495170
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.