The Cambridge Cultural History Of Britain
A comprehensive survey of the cultural history of Britain. Uniquely, it also reveals the cultural and social setting in which the writers, musicians, architects and artists of the period worked. A superb set produced exclusively for the Folio Society.
This superb 9 volume collection comprises;
Early Britain; Medieval Britain; Sixteenth, Seventeenth and Eighteenth Century Britain; The Romantic Age; Victorian Britain; Early Twentieth Century Britain and Modern Britain.
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1995
- Navy Blue Cloth Hardback, 289, 290, 325, 340, 349, 330, 347, 348, 350 pp
- Colour and b/w illustrations in each volume
- Size 280 x 180, 10kg
Condition: Good – Owners Name and Date, Otherwise Very Good Collection
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund