The Bible Designed To Be Read As Literature
The Old and New Testaments following the King James Version in a readable formst, edited and arranged by Ernest Sutherland
- Folio Society Second Impression (reset) No. 283
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1970
- Green Cloth Hardback, 520, 560 pp
- Illustrated with old master drawings with nine of the drawings printed in colour
- Size 260 x 190mm, 3.8kg
Condition: Very Good – Slight Rubbing To Slipcase, Slight Spotting, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.