The Beach of Falesá by Robert Louis Stevenson, Introduction by H. E. Bates.
"The Beach of Falesá" is a short story by Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson. It was first published in the Illustrated London News in 1892, and later published in book form in the short-story collection Island Nights' Entertainments (1893). It was written after Stevenson moved to the South Seas island of Samoa just a few years before he died there.
- Folio Society First Edition No.126
- Publisher The Folio Society , London; 1959
- Hardback, 127 pp
- Contains 11 yellow, black and white illustrations by Clarke Hutton
- Size 220 x 130mm, 500g
Condition: Very Good – Edgeware to Slipcase, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
Find More Folio Society Books at Folio Society
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund