The Barbarian Invasions of The Roman Empire
Thomas Hodgkins magisterial work on the Barbarian Invasions of the Roman Empire, in excellent editions by the Folio Society
- Vol. II The Huns and the Vandals. 2001 Folio 2nd
- Publisher Folio Society, London; Second Edition 2000
- Burgundy Cloth with Printed Paper Sides Hardback
- With photographs of contemporary artwork and artefacts plus maps.
- Size 260 x 180 x 360mm, 11.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.