The Autobiography of Cecil B DeMille
Wonderful insight into the early days of film making in Hollywood.
- Publisher W H Allen, London; 1960
- Black Cloth Hardback, 432 pp
- Illustrated with b/w photographs
- Size 235 x 155mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Good – No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund