The Autobiography of Benvenuto Cellini
Benvenuto Cellini was born in 1500 and died in 1571. His autobiography was penned at intervals during the years 1558 – 66. Despite its egotism and bias, it gives us a most vivid and convincing account of the sixteenth century and of the manners and morals of the time. Cellini was an Italian goldsmith, sculptor, draftsman, soldier and musician, he was one of the most important artists of Mannerism.
- Folio Society Third Printing No. 218
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1970
- Dark Red Cloth Hardback, 384 pp
- Pages 353-384 consist of b/w catalogue of Cellini’s works
- Size 255 x 160mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund