The Ambassadors by Henry James
Lambert is sent by his wealthy fiancee, Mrs Newsome, to Paris to bring home her son Chad who is needed to take charge of the family business. When Lambert arrives he discovers the young man much changed by his relations with the Countess de Vionette.
- Folio Society First Impression No.1292
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2006
- Yellow Cloth Hardback, 381 pp
- Illustrations by Philip Bannister.
- Size 240 x 160mm, 1.5kg
Condition: Fine â€“ Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.