The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
The adventures of Tom Sawyer’s best friend Huckleberry Finn and the escaped slave Jim on the Mississippi River.
- Folio Society Third Printing No. 757
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1997
- Quarter Black Cloth Hardback, 288 pp
- Wood-engravings by Harry Brockway
- Size 230 x 150mm, 900g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.