Thank God We Kept The Flag Flying by Kenneth Griffith
The Siege and Relief of Ladysmith, 1899-1900. The British garrison at Ladysmith, the pivot of the eastern front, was, like other garrisons, under siege, but it was the important one. Sir Redvers Buller led a strong relief force and this is the story of what happened When this book was written, there were still men alive who took part in the 118 day siege of Ladysmith. The title was the words the besieged commander, General White used to greet the victorious British.
- Publisher Hutchinson, London; 1974
- Sandy Cloth Hardback, 398 pp
- Coloured frontis and many b/w illustrations
- Size 240 x 160mm, 950g
- ISBN 0 09 120540 9
Condition: Very Good – Small Handwritten Date, Very Good Clean Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund