Tales Of The Borders by John Mackay Wilson
Forty five tales and romances descriptive of the traditions, manners and domestic life of the inhabitants of the Scottish Borders drawn from a weekly series that was published between 1834 and 1840.
Interested in Scottish History, Topography and Culture?
Please email email@example.com for my latest catalogue.
- Publisher Gall & Inglis, London & Edinburgh; Undated ca.1890
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 539 pp
- Illustrated with Steel Engravings
- Size 205 x 145mm, 1.1kg
Condition: Good – Slight Rubbing To Edges, Hinges Cracked, Previous Owners Bookplate, Good Clean Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund