St. Peterâ€™s Umbrella by Kalman Mikszath
There are two umbrellas in a small village in Upper Hungary, one is a religious relic left in the village by St Peter, in the handle of the other is hidden a cheque and the pathway to a fortune. But perhaps there is only one umbrella after all and the worldly treasure hunters will have to combat the religious devotion of the villagers. Born in 1847, Kalman Mikszath was the son of a small landowner who farmed in northern Hungary. Success as a writer did not come easily to him and he entered parliament in 1887. St Peter's Umbrella is his best loved work, first published in 1895.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 227
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1966
- Green Cloth Hardback, 218 pp
- Woodcuts by Zoltan Perei
- Size 210 x 145mm, 750g
Condition: Very Good – No Slipcase, Slight Rubbing To Corners, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.