South Polar Times Limited Edition
Facsimile edition of The South Polar Times by Folio Society in collaboration with the Royal Geographical Society, the British Library and the Scott Polar Research Institute, to honour the centenary of the death of Captain Scott and his companions. Limited edition to 1000 copies. 12 card wrap South Polar Times are contained in large casing. Commentary is in hardback.
- Folio Society Limited Edition No. 401/1000
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2012
- Cloth-Bound Box with Magnetic Clasp and Paper Label
- Commentary by Ann Savours
- Size 220mm x 300mm, 7.2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.