Sir Walter Scott: Landscape and Locality by James Reed
Scott was the first British novelist to discover in landscape a literary as well as a pictorial medium, an insight which he exploits to powerful effect in his Scottish novels. A comprehensive account, adds a new dimension to the understanding of Sir Walter Scott's work.
- Publisher The Athlone Press, London; 1980
- Burgundy Cloth Hardback, 188 pp
- Black & white illustrations.
- Size 240 x 160mm, 700g
- ISBN 0 485 11197 7
Condition: Very Good – Good Price Clipped DJ, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund