The Siege of Quebec by Captaim John Knox
The Siege of Quebec and the Campaigns in North America 1757-1760. Captain John Knox arrived in Halifax, Nova Scotia, with his regiment in 1757 to take part in the anticipated expedition against Louisbourg, although the attack was postponed and the regiment did not see action in the siege. They did take part in the battle of the Plains of Abraham, served under James Murray at Quebec in the winter of 1759-60, and participated in the capitulation of Montreal in 1760. Knox gives a first-hand account of the battles, and supplements his narrative with printings of important official documents and orders from both the British and the French.
- Folio Society First Edition No. 395
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1976
- Red Buckram Hardback, 319 pp
- With contemporary portraits, prints and etchings
- Size 250 x 160mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Near Fine – Slight Edgewear To Slipcase, Book Is Fine Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.