A Short Walk In The Hindu Kush by Eric Newby
Travelling amongst fiercely independent tribespeople in wildly inaccessible territory, Newby experiences a region and a way of life that have since been catapulted into prominence in world affairs. He memorably reflects as he stands in ‘one of the lonely places of the earth with all the winds of Asia droning over it, where the mountains seemed like the bones of the earth breaking through, I had the sensation of emerging from a country that would continue to exist more or less unchanged whatever disasters overtook the rest of mankind.’
- Folio Society First Impression
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2011
- Illustrated Cloth Hardback, 232 pp
- With black & white plates.
- Size 240 x 160mm, 1kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.